Saturday, August 1, 2009

Video update extravaganza

Because like most teenagers writing blogs with the sole purpose of striving for some semblance of maturity, I am too dumb and too lazy to persist.

From China


We went to Hangzhou for a while and rode bikes from a bike sharing program around. It was the best single day in China so far. Look at my dad ride that bike! Now that's classic.

From China


This was a fashion show I saw on TV in Nanjing involving women wearing vomitted on dead animals. I'm sorry I have the writing maturity of a ten year old.


From China


This was the solar eclipse in Shanghai. Too bad it was raining the entire day but it was still pretty sweet to see the sky turn entirely black for five minutes. No worries though. I sacrificed some dumplings to summon back the sun. Who knew that sacrificial offerings could be so delicious?

No comments:

Post a Comment